Hostex Group LT | Hostex-Group
[Last updated: 2019-04-28]
What kind of personal information do we collect?
3. The Supplier collects and maintains your personal data that you provide yourself by registering and / or ordering the Services on the Website or by ordering services in another way (these Your Personal Data are stored during the period of the Provider’s and your co-operation (during the provision of the Services) and 10 ( ten years after the end of this period):
name, surname, address;
email email, telephone, fax numbers;
Data relating to the provision of services, such as service and order details, invoice numbers, billing, payment details, consent and disapproval for processing personal data for direct marketing purposes, passwords, any other data you provide in addition to your initiative, registration and / or ordering services
4. The Supplier collects and maintains your personal data that you indirectly provide by registering and / or ordering and managing the Services on the Site, i. y. these data are automatically collected from the computers and / or mobile devices you use when you sign in to the Site:
the time and IP address you used to order and / or manage the services (by performing individual actions related to ordering and / or managing services); these data are collected exclusively for security purposes; these data are usually stored for 1 year, but not longer than 5 years.
logins IP addresses and times, user-used browser and version, websites you visited before accessing our Site, service usage data, such as data collected using cookies and similar technologies related to web browsing and so on. This data is collected for statistical purposes and stored until it is aggregated so that it will not be possible to identify the individual (usually 30 days but not longer than 1 year).
What are the purposes for which we process your personal data?
5. The Supplier manages the above-mentioned personal data for the purposes of data processing: processing and ordering of services, identification of the Supplier’s customers in the Supplier’s information systems, registering on the Website, and logging in to your account, processing of accounting documents related to the ordering of services, contacting you contractual obligations, to produce aggregated statistics.
How do we manage your personal data?
6. We ensure that your personal data will be: processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes, adequate, relevant and only necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (subject to the principle of data reduction), accurate and, where necessary, up-to-date (applying the principle of precision), processed in such a way as to ensure the appropriate security of personal data through appropriate technical and organizational measures, including protection against unauthorized processing or unlawful processing and from unintentional loss, destruction or damage (principles of integrity and confidentiality).
7. You have the following data subject rights, which we will implement upon receipt of your request (by e-mail email@example.com or through a customer management system) and after you have validated your identity:
7.1. access to their personal data and how they are processed;
7.2. to require the correction of inaccurate personal data relating to you, as well as to require the addition of incomplete personal data;
7.3. require the Supplier to delete personal data related to you if:
7.3.1. they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
7.3.2. You withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing your personal data;
7.3.3. personal data have been processed illegally;
7.3.4. on other grounds laid down in national and European Union legislation;
7.4. to require the Supplier to limit the processing of your personal data, to receive personal data related to you that you have provided to the Supplier in a structured, commonly used and computer-readable format (You also have the right to ask the Supplier to transfer your personal data to another data controller);
7.5. disagree with the processing of personal data related to you (eg direct marketing or other).
8. Please be advised that if you consider that your rights as data subjects have been violated, you may lodge a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate. More information on the State Data Protection Inspectorate and the handling of complaints can be found at https://www.ada.lt
9. Only with your explicit, specific and prior consent, and in accordance with the provisions of the law, will we send you Supplier Newsletters and / or inquire about the quality of the existing services only by email. by mail.
10. We handle the following personal data for direct marketing purposes: first name, last name, email address.
11. Your personal data for direct marketing purposes is stored until you have received a direct marketing notification.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
12. Access to your personal data by the supplier’s employees shall be subject to the fulfillment of his / her duties and only upon the employee’s obligation to observe confidentiality.
13. The Supplier may provide your personal data:
13.1. law enforcement and other public authorities when there is a legal basis for this,
13.2. other third parties with your consent.
14. Your personal data may also be provided in response to official requests from public authorities and the court, but only after verifying the legality of these requests.
15. Your personal data relating to the provision of the relevant services to you (eg registration of domains / certificates in other countries, etc.) may be made to other countries (including third countries) but only with your consent.
What are the links on the site?
16. The website will include links to third party websites ( https://www.domreg.lt), legislation, as well as links to social networks. It should be noted that third-party sites whose links are provided on the Site are subject to the privacy policies of these sites and the Supplier is not responsible for the content of the information provided by these sites, their activities, and their privacy policies.
Hostex Group LT | Hostex-Group